IT Risk Manager (Remote) - #98046
Key Responsibilities Following are the core responsibilities of IT Risk Manager “including but not limited to”
- Work with Information Technology & Information Security to implement and manage a continuous monitoring process for key IT Risk processes and critical systems
- Create, monitor and report KRI and KPI for IT processes and systems
- Assist Information Technology process owners perform & document Risk Control Self Assessments for their process areas and identify Key Risk Indicators / Key Control Indicators
- Perform pre-implementation risk assessments of infrastructure (IT System Hardware, Operating Systems, Network systems etc.,) and Application systems
- Perform ad-hoc risk assessments of IT systems and processes
- Assess organizational and process changes within Information Technology and provide feedback to Information Technology / Business (if required) on the change impact on IT risk
- Identify repeat /key IT risk issues and follow up with Information Technology for closure.
- Assist unit head in maintenance of the IT Risk Register and follow up with Information Technology on the status of issues
- Perform IT Risk Assessment & Review.
- System Change Risk Management.
- IT Projects Risk Management. IT Risk shall review, assess and provide recommendation with respect to differnt areas in IT Projects execution.
- BCP / DR. IT Risk shall have the responsibilities with respect to Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery.
- Policies and Procedure Analysis
- Incident Response & Problem Management.
- IT Risk Monitoring/Reviews
- Good knowledge of ITD processes and systems.
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC) (Mandatory)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) preferred
- Good inter personal skills
- Ability to document and communicate proficiently
- Team player
NST Cyber (NetSentries) is an Enterprise Cyber Security Assessor serving Global Banks and Forbes 2000 companies across four continents. We serve our customers by continuously identifying Cyber Risks and enabling Blue teams with Threat Informed Defensive capabilities to protect their organizations better.