Field Sales Manager - #98045
City: Kuwait City, Al Asimah
Contract type: Full time
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Achieve country sales targets at desirable share of markets.
- Control country expense within approved allocated budget.
- Provide direction to facilitate goal setting process in line with Corporate and Marketing Department goals; monitor progress; measure results; reward incentive payments; performance appraisals
- Select, interview, lure new recruits to the sales team.
- Clear upside potential where she/he is going to lead sales force.
- Provide in-field coaching, follow-up training to support skill-based training and develop subordinates to facilitate succession planning
- Conduct sales and cycle meetings to monitor progress; facilitate communication; provide representatives with forum to network; provide training
- Control and monitor implementation of sales strategies and tactics and provide feedback and market intelligence to Marketing Department
- Maintain contact with key accounts; identify opportunities for corporate marketing and cultivate as appropriate
- Effectively communicate with all levels of staff via staff meetings, written communications and one-on-one communication
- Interact and work with management/ employees to promote teamwork
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legislative requirements, policies and procedures and serve as a role model to all employees by demonstrating full support of occupational health, safety and environmental programs.
- Handle the relationship with designated distributors in Kuwait.
- Identify and implement best practices and encourage innovation.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENTS:
- Fully aware and knowledgeable about key accounts and key stakeholders management, experience in the Kuwait market is must have.
- Strong sales record.
- High coaching abilities
- Work across functions
- Problem solving attitude
- Previous experience with pharmaceutical products
- Computer skills in PowerPoint and Excel is a must
- Effective communication/negotiation skills
- Excellent leadership skills.
Bachelor Degree in Pharmaceutical Science/Human or equivalent