Station Manager - #97934
Louis Berger Services
Who We Are - Louis Berger Services (LBS)
At Louis Berger Services (LBS), we specialize in global turnkey power projects, infrastructure operations, maintenance, logistics and ground support services. As people-focused safety-minded collaborators we are committed to unlocking the potential held by a workforce that is as diverse as the communities we serve. Join us and be involved in projects in our growing organization that help preserve infrastructure and improve initiatives for sustainability, power services, travel, commuter safety, and more.
Louis Berger Aircraft Services requires a Station Manager with extensive knowledge to drive high quality Air Terminal Ground Handling Service (ATGHS) operations, in support of the Defense Transportation System to include but not limited to all U.S. Government owned or operated aircraft, US sponsored foreign Government aircraft, commercial contract aircraft, and commercial tendered aircraft, Kuwait Air Force (KAF) aircraft, and allied, coalition, or partner nation aircraft, at Cargo City Kuwait International Airport (KWI), Kuwait. You will be responsible for the performance of various ATGHS operations, units and business segments assigned to you by the Vice President and General Manager of Louis Berger Aircraft Services, Inc. and the Director of Operations of Louis Berger Aircraft Services, Inc. to include the Air Terminal Operations Center (ATOC), Air Mobility Command and Control, Load Planning, Cargo Processing, Aircraft Services, Passenger and Baggage Services, Funds Handling, Aero-medical Mission Support, Transient Alert, GSE/AGE Maintenance, Commercial Services and Fleet Service. You will coordinate with the corporate staff and other field units to achieve desired outcomes. You must be able to work in a fluid and fast-moving growth environment, using resources both inside and external to the organization. Duties will encompass a wide range of leadership and direct contribution activities leading to controlled, profitable growth, creating a more effective operating tempo for Louis Berger Aircraft Services, Inc.
- Be a driving force in the development of the work ethic, culture and values of the leadership group of Louis Berger Aircraft Services, Inc.
- Assisting in planning, developing and implementing strategy for management of Louis Berger Aircraft Services, Inc. so as to meet agreed organizational performance plans within agreed budgets and timescales (covering all relevant areas of operations, support, and finance).
- Establishing and maintaining appropriate systems, metrics, and reports for measuring necessary aspects of operations, to include key performance indicator dashboards.
- Ensuring compliance with requirements for quality management, health and safety, legal stipulations, environmental policies, federal acquisition regulations, other pertinent laws and regulations, and the general duty of care.
- Developing and maintaining productive relationships with clients.
- Help developing and executing growth strategy in conjunction with the senior team.
- Safeguarding, promoting, and continually improving the Company’s public persona and brand positioning.
- Maintaining and developing organizational culture, values and reputation in our markets and with all staff, customers, suppliers, partners and regulatory/official bodies.
- Financial performance with a focus on process improvement, change management and solutions-based thought processes.
- Contributing to a collegial team environment that fosters spirited performance and superior results in Louis Berger Aircraft Services, Inc., and among our colleagues in other business units.
- Strategic Vision and Agility: Ability to think strategically, anticipate future consequences and trends, and incorporate them into day-to-day operations.
- Results: Proven track record of exceeding goals and bottom-line orientation; evidence of the ability to consistently make good decisions in a fluid environment through a combination of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgement; the ability to balance the delivery of highly professional, complete, and accurate documents in response to solicitations.
- Leadership and Organization: Exceptional capacity for building and leading teams toward common goals with tight deadlines.
- Action Oriented: Enjoys working hard and looks for challenges; able to act and react as necessary, even if limited information is available; not afraid to take charge of a situation; can overcome resistance to leadership and change, and take unpopular stand when necessary.
Who You Are
- 15 plus years of Government management and/or military operational experience in relevant disciplines and market sectors.
- Experience developing, managing, and delivering technical services in an aerospace/defense, aviation, logistics, or technical services/Government Services environment.
- A solid understanding of the ATGHS contract: understand how to facilitate on-time aircraft departures and maintain the ability to provide sustained ATGHS for a working Maximum on the Ground (MOG) capability of two (2) wide-body aircraft or equivalent.
- Developing staff to ensure cross-functional capabilities as a culture are prevalent across the scope.
- Outstanding consultative abilities and excellent interpersonal skills with executive level customers and channel partners.
- Experience in complying with and enforcing Quality, Safety, and F.A.R. Compliance.
- Must be detail oriented, motivated and drive to perform at a high level.
- Must be able to comprehend English to include reading and writing.
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license.
- You will be required to maintain a valid passport.
- You will be required to maintain Secret clearance.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Customer service oriented.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent industrial certifications and experience.
- Excellent management and leadership skills.
- Ability to multi-task
NOTE 1: The Station Manager will be required to work in all areas of ATGHS
NOTE 2: The Station Manager is a physically challenging position; extended periods of standing, walking, pushing and lifting are required
- Louis Berger Services, member of WSP USA, is an Equal Opportunity Employer Race/Age/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Disability or Protected Veteran Status.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
- Required Education: Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Experience
- Minimum Years Experience: 10+ years
- Travel Required: 25%
- Job Status: Regular
- Employee Type: Full
- Primary Location: KUWAIT - KUWAIT CITY
- All locations: Kuwait
Louis Berger Services specializes in turnkey power projects, infrastructure operations, maintenance, logistics, and ground support operations. Incorporated in 2012, LBS operates around the globe serving as a trusted partner to national, state, and local government agencies, multilateral institutions and commercial industry clients.
Louis Berger Services specializes in operation and maintenance services at large, mission-essential military installations and transportation facilities worldwide. A trusted partner to federal government agencies, we provide expertise in aerial port operations, contingency logistics and ground support services, turnkey power and fueling solutions, as well as heavy vehicle maintenance for defense and security customers. We also provide industry leading transportation asset maintenance services to state and local customers across the United States.
At the core of everything we do is our guarantee to provide solutions that have a positive impact on society.