Electromechanical Technician - #9352
Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?
Would you like to work with cutting-edge drilling technology?
Join our Team!
Our Drilling Services AMO Team is assembling and testing the latest products of drilling equipment which is beating heart of our work. We collaborate with our service delivery teams in science, mechanical and electrical engineering, physics, geoscience, to develop innovative drilling tools.
Partner with the best
The role is responsible for maintenance, assembly and manufacturing. You will provide specialist support in a variety of technical duties to support the maintenance and reliability initiatives of the organisation. You will work unsupervised on a range of Drilling & Evaluation down-hole tools and surface instrumentation within the limit of proven competence.
As a Electromechanical Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with activities to ensure repairs, scheduled and preventive maintenance on factory equipment are completed on-time and safely
- Operating and setting up medium sized heavy equipment for use within the manufacturing environment in a variety of weather conditions
- Performing quality assurance activities required by manufacturing or engineering specifications and ISO requirements to ensure compliance
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams and customers to provide technical guidance and troubleshooting knowledge
- Following and recording internal HSE policies and procedures to ensure a safe and compliant environment
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have some knowledge & experience of working on maintenance & assembly in a manufacturing facility
- Display an advanced mechanical aptitude and experience with general hand tools and precision measuring equipment
- Demonstrate the ability to identify problems and be able to develop solutions
- Have a Bachelor or similar in Electrical engineering
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us: With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Join Us: Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.