Engineer, Field Operations & Implementation / Fast Telco Subsidiary of Ooredoo Kuwait - #9217
Ooredoo Group of Companies
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
To handle new installations for project; acting as the technical contact for major existing FT B2B client and handling trouble tickets for network issues that might arise.
- Implementing Network & Security solutions with main focus to Cisco, HP & Fortinet products.
- Handling system activities and service implementation requests
- Follow up with vendors for technical issues that might arise during implementation
- Handling the technical implementation of FT projects. Responding to TT’s on a timely manner
- Responding to FT clients technical issues and network/security related complaints and assist customer to close it (Remotely/Onsite)
- Acting as a 2nd level support for NOC team for Network/Security related issues from CPE side.
- Open cases and follow up with vendors where applicable
- Visit customer premises to fix technical issue that can’t be fixed remotely
- To adhere to signed maintenance support contract with customers in terms of scope, support visits count and SLA. To assure that the network diagrams & documentation is updated for the existing major existing FT clients.
- Testing new HW/Services.
- Attending technical meeting with existing and potential FT clients to discuss the technicalities of new solutions.
CCNP routing/switching is a must (Or equivalent).
- Bachelor degree preferably in Computer Science, engineering or related field.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.