Sales Account Executive (NP) - #90939
The creation of exceptional out of home food experiences is the business of Nestlé Professional. We are a food and beverage company dedicated to partnering in and furthering the business of everyone involved in the foodservice and hospitality industry. Our passion is food and beverages and our aim is to develop close relationships with all our partners and use our global experience and know-how to share new, profitable, business ideas, trends and insights to ultimately help you achieve ongoing consumer satisfaction through our brands, products and solutions. Whatever your business challenges, ideas or opportunities, we will work by your side to help you realise the success you dreamed of and to always provide a memorable culinary experience for your guests. We are not just in the business of food and beverages but dedicated to delivering exceptional satisfaction on every plate and cup, dedicated to making more possible, with you. Learn more by visiting www.global.nestleprofessional.com .
Company: Nestlé Professional
Internal Title: Field Sales Representative
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world.
You will work on achieving sales targets by maximizing growth opportunities within the Kuwait region. To achieve that, you are required to build and maintain long term client relations.
So, are you a people person? Do you enjoy hitting the road? Because this is where you will spend most of your working day in the field, as you will be the main point of contact between Nestlé and its clients!
A day in the life of...
- Execute the activities built within their Key Drivers in the country OMP. Ensure execution by conducting the MOR, WOR, DOR. Special focus on Generating Demand from existing customers.
- Deliver on their sales targets by category and meet their call cycle objectives. Aspiring to have the Perfect Store implemented by Channel, adhering to the 4Ps & C and AVS guidelines.
- Coach, give regular feedback and recognize colleagues’ efforts and results (Direct and BSP teams), with a special focus on product/solution detailing and hygiene standards.
- Build and manage key customer relationship for sustainable business growth, executing customer plans. Implement effective spend strategy, optimizing face to face time with the customer while ensuring the steps of a call are executed.
- Compliance to internal SOP's and processes. Review policies annually to make sure they are still valid.
- Responsible for the execution of ICP by efficiently driving the integration of the NP Solutions into the Monthly Business Planning Cycle (MSR, MGR, MFR, MOR). as well as guaranteeing its preparation, distribution, installation, withdrawal, maintenance, rebranding, custody, and destruction processes to meet NP Beverage or Food market execution plan.
- Align with our 3rd party suppliers and report identified KPIs, such as the accomplishment of installation and maintenance program, and control TA to guarantee the end cup profile; maintain installation and withdrawal contracts. Product or Solution distribution to end customer.
- Ensure proper stock supply through accurate monthly forecast, manage sell out from distributor to operators, and monitor the level of goods at customer level.
- Identify areas of opportunity and potential for improvement for the business.
What will make you successful
- An undergraduate degree is essential, preferably in the field of Business, Management, Marketing or similar.
- Preferred to have a minimum of 1 year experience in operations, in the Out of Home environment or other experience in Sales or marketing. Has successfully delivered on KPIs, especially top line business results. Demonstrated success in managing multi-category and cross functional teams, supporting a high-performance culture.
- Worked in a matrix organization with the ability to influence others.
- Practical experience and understanding of quality principles, HACCP, hygiene in the F&B industry and other technical experience is a plus.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft (SAP is a plus).
Nestlé is 308,000 employees strong and are driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com .
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.