Lead Estimating Engineer - #88646
We are currently seeking a Lead Estimating Engineer , reporting directly to the Projects Control Manager to join the team based in Ahmadi, Kuwait.
About The Role:
Your main missions and responsibilities will be to:
- Collect/ Provide information required from market as may be necessary to complete all classes of estimates from conceptual to detailed to client requirements/ standards.
- Assist in Reviewing, verifying, and reformatting estimates as may be necessary to meet client requirements.
- Prepare required documentation and participate in the review/ finalization of bid evaluations in relation to breakdown of cost and quantities
- Interface with other departments/ Disciplines engineers in order to analyze, prepare, and finalize the cost impact of any changes/ deviations from Signed EPC Contracts, with a close Follows up and coordination for bill of quantities and firming up of final cost.
- Participate in the Development and maintaining up to date a detailed Estimating Data Bank for Labor, Material, Equipment, Consumables, and installation rates and variables as applicable to both local and international market.
- Complete any other tasks assigned to him by his line Manager as may be necessary.
Catch this opportunity and invest on your skills development, should your profile meets these requirements.
Minimum years of experience:
- 12 years minimum in total years of experience.
- 8 years minimum in the Oil & Gas / Refinery / Petrochem
- 5 years minimum in the related designation / discipline
Starting Date: Immediate
Internal applications are treated with priority by our Recruiting Team against external applications. We also consider providing timely and direct feedback to internal applicants a must have. And once receiving your application, Recruiting Team will screen and match your skills, experience, and potential team fit against the role requirements.
We ask for your patience as the team completes the volume of applications with reasonable timeframe. You can check your application progress directly in PeopleConnect Recruiting.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.