Elementary School Assistant Principal - #8719
American United School of Kuwait
Contract Length:2 years
Number of Vacancies:1
- Education Required: Master
- Should hold Master’s degree in Educational Supervision or Educational Administration/ Leadership.
- Principal’s certification is preferable.
- Prior international/U.S experience as an Administrator at the Elementary School level.
- Travel Allowance: Annual home leave (summer break) cash allowance (equivalent of return economy class airfare to point-of-origin for employee and eligible dependents residing in Kuwait)
- Furnished accommodation: allocation based upon family size and availability, AUS provides utilities and transportation to and from work
- A list of other benefits will be provided during the interview.
We are seeking a dynamic Elementary School Assistant Principal who is responsible for creating a school culture that promotes the ongoing improvement of learning and teaching for students and staff. The Assistant Principal will promote the success of all staff and students at the Elementary School by facilitating the development, articulation and implementation of a vision of teaching and learning that supports AUS’ mission and vision.
Should hold Master’s degree in Educational Supervision or Educational Administration/ Leadership. Principal’s certification is preferable. Prior international/U.S experience as an Administrator at the Elementary School level.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.