Pre-K and Kindergarten Teachers - #8717
American United School of Kuwait
Contract Length:2 years
Number of Vacancies:2
- Early Childhood
- Licensed Teacher
- Education Required: Bachelor
- Minimum Teaching Experience: 2 years of teaching experience
- Major: Education
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Elementary Education
- Prior teaching experience at the lower Elementary School level.
- Furnished accommodation: allocation based upon family size and availability, AUS provides utilities and transportation to and from work
- Travel allowance: Annual home leave (summer break) cash allowance (equivalent of return economy class airfare to point-of-origin for employee and eligible dependents residing in Kuwait)
- A list of other benefits will be provided during the interview.
The Early Years Classroom Teacher embraces the ideals of holistic, whole child development and views the early years as a crucial time for establishing strong foundations for life. The classroom teacher is responsible for all aspects of teaching and learning in a multi-age, early years setting for students ages 4 to 6 years. The classroom teacher strives to nurture each child’s development from a strengths-based perspective. He/She shapes engaging learning environments and experiences that are supportive of and responsive to an emergent approach to playful inquiry and learning. The classroom teacher builds strong relationships with students, families and teams.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.