Middle School Science Teacher - #8716
American United School of Kuwait
Contract Length:2 years
Number of Vacancies:1
- Middle School
- Licensed Teacher
- Education Required: Bachelor
- Minimum Teaching Experience: 2 years of teaching experience
- Travel Allowance: Annual home leave (summer break) cash allowance (equivalent of return economy class airfare to point-of-origin for employee and eligible dependents residing in Kuwait)
- Furnished accommodation: allocation based upon family size and availability, AUS provides utilities and transportation to and from work
- A list of other benefits will be provided during the interview.
We are looking to hire an experienced educator to join our Science team in the Middle School. The Science teacher will work collaboratively with colleagues to develop and deliver a vertically aligned, forward-looking, standards-based Science curriculum to students in Grades 6-8. This position requires an educator who is energetic, outgoing, student-centered, and willing to invest in the development of a dynamic program that matches AUS’s commitment, mission, and core values.
Must have Bachelor's degree in Secondary Education and Major in Science. Must have prior teaching experience at the Middle School level.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.