MS/HS Physical Education Teacher - #8714
American United School of Kuwait
Contract Length:2 years
Number of Vacancies:1
- Licensed Teacher
- Education Required: Bachelor
- Minimum Teaching Experience: 2 years of teaching experience
- Major: Physical Education
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in MS/HS Physical Education and/or Health.
- Prior teaching experience at the MS/HS School level.
- Furnished accommodation: allocation based upon family size and availability, AUS provides utilities and transportation to and from work
- Travel allowance: Annual home leave (summer break) cash allowance (equivalent of return economy class airfare to point-of-origin for employee and eligible dependents residing in Kuwait)
- A list of other benefits will be provided during the interview.
We are looking to employ a qualified Physical Education (P.E.) and Health Teacher. The P.E./Health teacher is responsible for creating a classroom environment that promotes and develops an understanding of the relationship between healthy body function and exercise. The P.E./Health Teacher will motivate students to cultivate physical fitness and appropriate social and emotional adjustment.
Must have a Bachelor's degree in MS/HS Physical Education. Prior teaching experience at the MS/HS level.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.