Guest Service Agent - #86783
Guest Service Agent
- Oversees and directs all aspects of Telecommunications services to achieve the highest possible guest satisfaction.
- The Guest Service Agent is the guest’s first impression; therefore professionalism and common sense are needed for any conversation. Before taking up duty, the upcoming staff members shall be briefed by the outgoing team members concerning all matters outstanding or needing a further follow up.
- He/she assists his/her supervisor in implementing, supervising and adhering to the Operational Standards as well as the Hotel’s internal procedures for guest treatment.
- Processes incoming and outgoing calls accurately and courteously using the Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts Standards in telephone courtesies.
- Assists guest with international calls and queries.
- Strictly abides by standards policies and procedures governing cases of emergency such as fire, bomb scare and other critical situations.
- Makes sure to record every single request or complaint in order to follow up with the concerned party.
- Has full knowledge of any special promotion, room rates, outlets opening hours and loyalty program. (If any)
- Offers assistance to the receptionists when needed as escorting, show rooms and lobby attendance.
- Liaises with all the departments for better service and communication.
- Knows how to use Opera Functions.
- Knows the procedure of using the Switch Board, sending a Fax.
- Knows the procedure of Putting & Returning to a Call on Hold.
- Knows the procedures of a Wake Up call.
- Knows the procedures for using the Internet and Internet Codes.
- Knows how to handle guest’s request and how to follow up with the concerned departments.
- Knows the procedures of dealing with Bomb Threat & Fire situations.
- Knows how to use the Guest Services Log Book.
- Knows how to use Photocopy machines & Printers.
- Knows how to do Binding & Lamination.
- Knows the procedure of sending & receiving E-Mails.
- Is literate in computer knowledge.
- Carries out the duties of any related position when requested by management.
- Good command of English and one other language used by majority of staff.
- Five years experience in 5 Start Hotels.
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, Fidelio or other PMS.
- Passion for guest service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Highly organized, results-oriented with the ability to be flexible and work well under pressure.
- Minimum of 1 year previous Hotel experience is an asset.
- Must have the ability to handle a multitude of tasks and Guest requests.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.