Officer- MyPRINT - #50964
Australian College of Kuwait
City: Ḩawallī, Hawalli
Contract type: Full time
- Perform printing, copying, scanning and other related services for students.
- Provide students with an efficient stationery sales experience.
- Resolve and delegate issues reported by students and staff members.
- Monitor and operate the POS (Point of Sale) System.
- Keep stock of all consumables (Stationery, paper, toner etc.) and restock when necessary.
- Locate and purchase appropriate stationery before semester starts.
- Make sure all stock is displayed properly and is maintained daily.
- Take inventory of stock and cash every semester to ensure statistics are accurate.
- Enter all data changes into server (Invoices and daily sales report).
- Monitor and work on the uniFLOW printing management system.
- Resolve technical issues reported by the students and staff.
- Ensure hardware and software is running smoothly at all times.
- Keep stock of consumables used by printing devices (Paper, Toner, Staples etc).
- Collect recycled papers from containers and sell them to the appropriate collectors.
- Business and Graphic Design Diploma level of qualification
- Minimum 1 year experience in relevant field
- Well developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly developed organizational and time management skills.