Officer- Recruitment - #50963
Australian College of Kuwait
ACK is seeking a dynamic and highly motivated candidate to join its growing team in the Human Resources Department as the level of Officer- Recruitment. The successful candidate shall provide support to the Manager- Recruitment in the daily operations of the unit.
1. Provides comprehensive level of assistance to ensure smooth and efficient operations.
2. Prioritizes and manages multiple projects simultaneously, and follow-up on issues in a timely manner.
3. Collect and prepare background documents for various tasks.
4. Follow the college rules and regulations.
5.Undertakes special projects to meet the objectives of the function.
6. Assist in recruitment activities:
a. Tracks status of open jobs on a daily basis.
b. Uses various methods to post jobs, maintain job postings and make adjustments.
c. Preparing organized and accurate pool of candidates.
d. Assess CVs, short list them, and prescreen candidates for relevant vacancies.
e. Phone screening the cv’s approved by the Manager.
f. Use effective interview and assessment techniques to establish candidate qualifications and provide applicants with accurate information on ACK culture, working environment, policies and benefits.
g. Setting interview appointments via phone or emails.
h. Supporting the team to successfully place candidates.
i. Complete the required reference check on selected candidates as requested.
j. Request and ensure receipt of all required documents from selected candidates prior to employment.
k. Prepare PUC letters for visa purposes as and when required.
l. Perform qualification verification on selected candidates’ certificates.
m. Prepare employment contracts.
7. Provides high level of administrative and clerical support to the unit.
a. Arrange travel bookings for new hires.
b. Ensure new employees have obtained bank accounts, login details, and ID access card, and have completed the joining duty and private health insurance forms.
c. Data entry of new staff information on Human Resource Information System.
d. Arrange SIM cards, handsets and grocery items for new employees and ensure delivery to designated accommodation.
e. Responsible for arranging and distributing of business cards to new staff, when required.
8. Assist in the arrangement of new employees’ orientation in coordination with Manager- Recruitment.
9. Coordinate the flow of information within the department or section, including handling confidential correspondence and referral matters for comment or further action to the appropriate staff member.
10. Undertake other duties as required by the Manager- Recruitment.
Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or any other relevant field.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience.
- Well developed communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly developed organizational and time management skills.