Administration Assistant- Student Affairs - #50961
Australian College of Kuwait
City: Ar Rābiyah, Al Asimah
Contract type: Full time
- Provide routine/special administrative support to the Manager and/or department in facilitating day to day activities/ project work.
- Assist in resolving administrative problems.
- Greets students/staff, answers phones, take messages, routes calls and follow-up, responds to inquiries and/or refer as appropriate.
- Handle generic inquiries from students and parents.
- Prepares and types forms, letters, simple memos, emails, labels, routine correspondence as required.
- Creates and maintains filing system.
- Maintains office supply inventory.
- Receives, sorts and distribute mail.
- Operates a variety of office equipment such as a personal computer, printer, photocopier and scanner.
Degree in Business Administration or Psychology.
Minimum 1 experience in relevant field.
Well developed communication and interpersonal skills.
Highly developed organizational and time management skills.