Technician- MyPRINT - #50960
Australian College of Kuwait
City: Ar Rābiyah, Al Asimah
Contract type: Full time
- Provide high-level administrative and technical support to MyPRINT.
- Undertakes special projects to meet the objectives of the department.
- Resolve technical issues reported by the students and staff.
- Ensure hardware and software is running smoothly at all times.
- Keep stock of consumables used by printing devices (Paper, Toner, Staples, etc).
- Collect recycled papers from containers and sell them to the appropriate collectors.
- Report any device problems to the contracted supplier’s technicians.
- Resolve and delegate issues reported by students and staff members.
- Respond to any calls made to MyPRINT and attempt to resolve the issues.
- Monitor and work on the uniFLOW printing management system.
- Take over MyPRINT office duties if required.
- Perform printing, copying, scanning and other related services for students.
- Provide students with an efficient stationery sales experience.
- Monitor and operate the POS (Point of Sale) System.
- Locate and purchase appropriate stationery before semester starts.
- Make sure all stock is displayed properly and is maintained daily.
- Take inventory of stock and cash every semester to ensure statistics are accurate.
- Enter all data changes into server (Invoices and daily sales report).
- Make trips to the bank for cash related services.
- Business Diploma level of qualification.
- Minimum 1 year experience in relevant field.
- Well developed communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly developed organizational and time management skills.