Specialist- Systems Development - #50958
Australian College of Kuwait
City: Ar Rābiyah, Al Asimah
Contract type: Full time
- Responsible for the development and support of critical business system applications.
- Performs a variety of complex duties that involve working with systems owners and users to ensure services are meeting expectations, analyzing and resolving systems services problems in a timely fashion.
- Plan, develop and test software systems or applications for software enhancements.
- Use current programming languages and technologies, write code, test and debug applications.
- Assist in the critical analysis of tests results and deliver solutions to problem areas.
- Run and monitor software performance tests on new and existing programs for the purpose of correcting errors, isolating areas for improvement and general debugging.
- Assist other developing specialists and users in the resolution of problems related to the development, correct operation, and maintenance of the programs and business solutions.
- Analyze, evaluate, and document user requests for new and modified systems and programs which may leverage existing technologies or incorporate new technologies that need to be researched and evaluated.
- Support projects through all project lifecycle stages from concept to closeout.
- Handle software design, evaluate engineering, configuration management, statistical analysis and modeling.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems.
- 3 years related experience in relevant field.
- Working knowledge of relational database environments structured analysis, data modeling, or information engineering.
- Highly developed organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, unsupervised, and as a member of a team.