Officer- Academic Administration - #50957
Australian College of Kuwait
City: Ar Rābiyah, Al Asimah
Contract type: Full time
- Support a team of faculty members to provide a broad range of quality administrative support services thus ensuring a smooth workflow of the office. Assist students.
- Provides comprehensive level of assistance to ensure smooth and efficient operations.
- Responds to inquiries requiring a general understanding of work-area policies and procedures. Ensures inquiries are addressed and resolved.
- Resolves non-routine problems in a thorough and timely manner; uses discretion and knows who to go to in order to resolve issues and complete tasks. Requires analysis and interpretation of situations, and selection of approaches based on precedent in similar situations.
- Prepare and review routine and non-routine documents such as memos, letters, emails, annual reports, newsletters, yearbook, catalogues and other documents as required.
- Provide exam proctoring support as required.
- Undertakes special projects to meet the objectives of the department.
- Develop successful working relationships with academic and support staff colleagues across the department and in the wider College.
- Provide administrative and logistical support to faculty and students.
- Serve as a liaison for students and refers to appropriate resources.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
Minimum 2 years experience in relevant field
Well developed communication and interpersonal skills
Highly developed organizational and time management skills.