Technician- Workshop - #50956
Australian College of Kuwait
ACK is seeking a dynamic and highly motivated candidate to join its growing team in the School of Engineering Department as the level of Technician- Workshop. The successful candidate shall provide support to the Head of the Department-Mechanical Engineering in the daily operations of the unit.
1. Provide technical support to the Faculty during workshop classes.
2. Set up and dismantle equipment, machine and tools for demonstration lessons and practical classes.
3. Ensure tools and equipment are returned by students at the end of the classes.
4. Responsible to ensure that equipment, machines and tools are serviced and maintained in good working condition.
5. Assist in maintaining general tidiness of the workshop.
6. Keep and maintain an inventory of all tools and equipment.
7. Practice and adhere to the health and safety procedure.
8. Detects and reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the Head of Department.
9. Follows the college rules and regulations.
10. Undertakes other duties as required by the Head of Department.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience in maintenance for machinery
- 5 years experience in a technical environment.
- Machine workshop store experience.
Diploma In Mechanical Engineering