Administrative Specialist - #39655
Serco North America
United States Army Central Command (USARCENT) is the Army Service Component of United States Central Command (USCENTCOM), a joint Department of Defense combatant command responsible for U.S. security interests in 27 nations that stretch from the Horn of Africa through the Persian Gulf region, into Central Asia.
Visit these links for more information about how Serco supports USARCENT https://careers-sercona.icims.com/jobs/search?ss=1&searchKeyword=usarcent&searchRelation=keyword_all and our Veterans https://www.serco.com/na/careers/veterans-at-serco.)
The team has been recognized by the USARCENT and the industry for their outstanding contributions to the contract and program.
In this role as an Administrative Specialist (Kuwait), you will:
- Conduct qualitative analysis of administrative processes, work operations, and organization efficiency and recommend the application of administrative operating procedures to improve administrative functions to leadership.
- Maintain internal USARCENT Fox Company administrative policies, procedures, and documentations to ensure compliance with all regulations and new guidance pertaining to administrative functions.
- Monitor and document status of civilian and military personnel actions to ensure actions are requested and processed within the required timeframe and provide status reports on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis as needed via Daily Status Report and Personnel Status Reporting.
- Document Government recommendations concerning staffing needs, reassignments, training, performance requirements, and corrective measures based on command leadership guidance.
- Receive, sort, review and deliver mail and distribution materials for the office on the day receipt.
- Review documents and prepare responses for routine inquiries ensuring responses are 100% free from errors.
- Manage and file all office filing records in accordance with The Army Records Information Management System (ARIMS).
- Monitor completion of suspense control items and review input for compliance with regulatory guidance.
- Serve as graphics developer and maintain office graphics library
- Use graphics and forms software to design and revise forms and presentation media for various reports and audit trails.
Security tasks and responsibilities required by this position include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining records of personnel security clearances required/granted via Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS) as applicable with a Secret Clearance and having required JPAS training.
- Ensuring all classified information is properly accounted for, controlled, transmitted, transported, packaged, disposed, and safeguarded IAW all applicable regulations and guidelines.
- Ensuring classified information is only disseminated to persons authorized access to the material and having an established need-to- know.
- Maintaining applicable security directives, regulations, manuals, and guidelines, ensuring information is accurate and available for reference.
- Responsible for the submission of Personnel Security Investigations (PSI) as directed by USARCENT Fox Company Security manager.
- Evaluating requests at the direction of the Security Manager for establishment and maintains and tracks security information files
- Serving as the official POC for receiving visitor clearances / accesses. Process access requests to systems through System Authorization Access Requests (SAARs). Process and issue badges to secured buildings via Security Clearance Access Roster (SCAR).
- Serving as Agency/Organization Program Coordinator Defense Travel System (DTS) but may not be assigned duties that are inherently governmental.
- Monitoring, tracking, and updating Tour of Duty mobilization system requirements as needed.
**Serco Inc. is using this posting for the purpose of responding to a proposal. We are seeking qualified candidates in the event of a contract award. This position is not currently funded/active. Should Serco be awarded the contract, and you meet the qualifications of the position, you will be considered in the selection process. **Qualifications:
To be successful in this Administrative Specialist (Kuwait) role, you will have:
- Associate degree
- Secret Clearance
- Four (4) years of experience performing, monitoring, and coordinating support services functions such as, communications, correspondence, directives, files and records, forms, graphics, physical security, and reports.
- Two (2) years of experience performing, monitoring, and coordinating support services functions within the DOD.
- In-depth understanding of the mission and how the functional areas interrelate along with a broad understanding and procedural knowledge of purchasing, personnel, and information processing.
- Knowledge of the use of various information systems hardware and applications software, with specific emphasis on word processing and graphics, in order to advise directorate personnel is required, or the ability to gain knowledge and appropriate certifications to use those systems. Information systems include but are not limited to: Defense Travel System (DTS), Government Travel Card reporting systems (Citi Bank, GFEBs), Tour of Duty mobilization system, Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe PDF, Budget Reporting and Recording Systems, Administrative Tasking Management Systems (i.e., Task management Tool (TMT).
If you are interested in supporting and working with USARCENT and a passionate Serco team- then submit your application now for immediate consideration. It only takes a few minutes and could change your career!
Serco Inc. (Serco) is the Americas division of Serco Group, plc. Serco serves every branch of the U.S. military, numerous U.S. Federal civilian agencies, the Intelligence Community, the Canadian government, state and local governments, and commercial clients. We help our clients deliver vital services more efficiently while increasing the satisfaction of their end customers. Headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, Serco Americas has over 9,000 employees and is part of a $4 billion global business that helps transform government and public services around the world. At Serco, our employees are our most valuable asset - we listen, respect and support them throughout their career at Serco. We invite you to become part of our dynamic team. Serco is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying our workforce (Race/ Color/ Sex/ Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/ Religion/ National Origin/ Disability/ Vets).
**Serco Inc. is using this posting for the purpose of responding to a proposal. We are seeking qualified candidates in the event of a contract award. This position is not currently funded/active. Should Serco be awarded the contract, and you meet the qualifications of the position, you will be considered in the selection process. **
To review Serco benefits please visit: https://www.serco.com/na/careers/benefits-of-choosing-serco.
If you require an accommodation with the application process please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call the HR Service Desk at 800-628-6458, option 1. Please note, due to EEOC/OFCCP compliance, Serco is unable to accept resumes by email.
Serco does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies without being a contracted approved vendor. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Serco and will not be obligated to pay a placement or contract fee. If you are interested in becoming an approved vendor at Serco, please email Agencies@serco-na.com.
COVID-19 Regulations: Serco complies with all applicable requirements regarding COVID-19 regulations, including COVID-19 vaccinations and testing requirements.
Positions supporting US Federal contracts located within the continental United States (including corporate support positions): Pursuant to Executive Order 14042 (Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors), Serco requires covered employees and new hires, whether working at a customer site, working remotely, or working in a Serco facility, to be fully vaccinated (two weeks from last/only inoculation) by January 4, 2022 and provide valid documentation of their vaccination status (except in limited circumstances where an employee is legally entitled to an accommodation).
Canada, state/provincial or OCONUS based contracts and positions: Serco complies with all applicable COVID-19 requirements. This may require employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19, provide attestations regarding vaccination status and/or COVID-19 testing, or satisfy other conditions of employment that Serco deems appropriate, and employees may be required to show proof of vaccination and/or negative COVID-19 test results as a condition of employment (except in limited circumstances where an employee is legally entitled to an accommodation).