Executive ,Stock Management / Phono Subsidiary of Ooredoo Kuwait - #31417
Ooredoo Group of Companies
Ooredoo is an organization on the move. Thanks to our dedicated employees, we continue to move closer towards our vision to be among the top 20 telecommunications companies in the world by 2020.
We are a dynamic global telecommunications player operating in 17 countries across the Middle East, North Africa (MENA) and Asia. We cover a population of more than half a billion people and serve more than 68 million customers.
In Kuwait, we employ approximately 1,000 talented people, all of whom are driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class communications services in Kuwait. In the face of intensifying competition, increasingly sophisticated technology and rising customer expectations, nothing is more important to our success than our team – and it's a team that you can be part of.
Ooredoo's future is bright, and you can be part of our ongoing success.The Role
- Provide and support stock management team and ensuring optimum level of stock availability and deadlines deliveries.
- Helping in taking the responsibility effectively in implementation of process and procedure set for the department, ensuring it meets the objective and plans, manage vender contracts renewal and providing new venders.
- Monitoring inventory transfers across the channels and take necessary actions to improve organization’s performance
- Manage SCM function adequately and always maintain low cost operation as and when needed
- Manage the incoming and outgoing stock of Inventory and sales transactions over Visual Dolphin, ensuring the accuracy of data entered and run modifications when requires
- Provide ongoing support to salesmen team regarding any vagueness in system use
- Tracking shipments, overseeing inventory audits and maintaining reports of purchases and pricing. To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with supply chain procedures and have good communication skills to interact with vendors, clients and internal teams
- Generation of purchase orders, stationery orders and issuing of items.
- Processing invoices for all sales transactions.
- Checking prices and contracts are up to date.
- Reporting monthly sales results to the sales team.
- Supporting the sales force with general operations to help reach the team’s objectives.
- Communicating internally important feedback from customers.
- Processing staff timesheets.
- Dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails.
- Proactively take responsibility for self-improvement by staying well-informed of developments, knowledge and innovations in relevant field of expertise.
- Other duties as directed by supervisor or other superiors.
- Diploma degree in Business Administration, or similar discipline from recognized institution.