Customer Enquiry Manager - #31285
(2100D5P)Kuwait-Al Asimah-Kuwait City | Full-time | Permanent | Standard
COME JOIN THE WORLD’S MOST INTERNATIONAL COMPANY
DHL Express has an opening for a Customer Enquiry Manager in Kuwait. You will support the business by accurately and efficiently managing shipments and packages in order to serve our customers’ needs to the best of our ability. Join us and help us achieve our mission of having the best day every day.
In this Customer Enquiry Manager position you will be responsible for the overall day to day running of the Customer Service call center and support department with specific focus on their team performance in terms of both quality and productivity.
- Direct, coach, control and manage staff to ensure that they are developed to their maximum individual and collective skills, and that these skills and abilities serve to achieve optimum levels of service for DHL.
- Ensure effective use of the Call Management System and the Workforce Management tool to produce and manage rosters, that provide optimum resources to cater to the incoming call volumes, ensure cover includes public holidays, annual leave, pending off, etc. and reduce / manage overtime down to a minimum without compromising the service promise.
- Develop team leaders to contribute to the motivation and development of the team and ensure highest levels of customer service is provided and the department achieves its objectives.
- Motivate and drive the performance of customer service staff on the four Incentive schemes so that the team achieves their targets contributing to the business revenue.
- Identify, report on, evaluate and investigate recurring service problems, to enable corrective actions to be taken – thereby providing ongoing improvements to existing service levels.
- Identify any gaps and performance issues of direct reports, evaluate the cause and suggest remedial action, which may be coaching, or training. For training, feedback these needs to the trainer and assist in the preparation and delivery of training requirements to ensure that there are minimal gaps and staff are productive in their role.
- Maintain the department’s collective knowledge of the DHL network to allow an accurate and precise consultation service for both internal and external customers.
- Ensure that all non-conforming shipment information (i.e. damaged, partial delivery, etc) and customer complaints and claims are passed to the Customer Care Manager for follow-up and analysis.
- Provide managerial support and guidance to all direct reports and ensure that all staff appraisals are scheduled and conducted within company time frames.
- Carry out duty manager duties as per the roster to ensure that customer complaints are dealt with in a professional, empathetic and swift manner, reporting any action to prevent recurrence to the Customer Care Manager.
- Keep abreast of customer service techniques, new methods, equipment and technology in order to improve the customer service department’s service offering to customers.
- Keep abreast of Global and Regional or local policies related to customer service effectiveness in order to stay ahead of the game as market leaders in Service Excellence.
QUALIFICATIONS & KEY REQUIREMENTS:
3 years proven People Management experience and of a fast paced Contact Centre environment
Fluency in English and Arabic
Strong, proven coaching skills
Demonstrable knowledge of setting and achieving group/individual targets
Strong understanding of reporting tools and analytical techniques for Contact Centres
Posting Legal Entity DHL International Transportation Co WLL