HR Officer (Arab) - #27159
Lamac Plus General Trading and Contracting
- Preparing payroll.
- Check staff attendance from time to time and making sure everything is in order.
- Following up residency issuance for new staff and renewal for old staff.
- Arranging the medical check appointments with mandoub and prepare for their transportation with the coordination of department managers.
- Monitoring employee performance.
- Renewing the Company Official Documents before the expiry date.
- Organizing training programs with relevant parties.
- Preparing the compensations and indemnities of exiting staff.
- Responsible for the execution of HR services in the areas of Compensation and benefits,
- Assist the HR Manager with Job Evaluation/Analysis
- Provides support to employees in the interpretation of HR policies and guidelines
- Conduct employee orientation, development, and training administration
- Continually develop and maintain HR policies and procedures;
- Participates in the conduct of investigations when employee complaints or concerns are brought forth Participate in the conduct of investigation for disciplinary matters.
- Maintain and updates HR Information System to ensure that all personnel information are properly & accurately captured, effectively managed, and maintained at all times
- Assist HR Manager in the review, development, and execution of HR policies & programs within the area of assignment.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Human Resources Generalist: 3 years (Preferred)