Administration Executive - #25961
A dynamic and highly organised Adminstration Executive is required for Mindshare in Kuwait, working with members of the Lower Gulf Leadership Team.
Adminstration duties to Leadership team members includes but not exclusive to –
- Maintain and prioritise appointments schedules by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences and teleconferences.
- Adapt quickly to changes in schedule, by responding to email or personal enquiry.
- Frequently liaising with high profile clients.
- Welcome guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone.
- Completing timesheets and expenses.
- Coordinating travel arrangements – domestic & international accommodation, taxis, fights, visas and details itineraries.
- Telephone management – acting as gatekeeper in relation to all calls.
- New Business support
- Supporting finance team with administration duties
- Enthusiastic, efficient and versatile – a “going above and beyond” attitude.
- Sociable, confident self-starter with a keen eye for detail.
- Dynamic, with a natural aptitude for managing multiple contacts and deadlines.
- Thrive on problem solving and work well under pressure.
- Employing a strong work ethic and the highest integrity at all times.
- Empathetic and professional.
- Demonstrate a passion for delighting clients
- Time sensitive
- Confident, patient and assertive.
- 12 months prior experience in an administrative role,
- Media agency or related industry experience desirable.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.