Resident Engineer, Special Projects / Fast Telco Subsidiary of Ooredoo Kuwait - #25955
VAC8438 - Resident Engineer, Special Projects / Fast Telco Subsidiary of Ooredoo KuwaitField: Technology Contract Type: Full Time - Permanent Location: Kuwait - Kuwait City Closing date: 31-Oct-2021
Fast Telco Subsidiary of Ooredoo Kuwait
Responsible Install, follow up, documents all given networking equipment
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Install and configure Routers, switches & related networking equipment in a LAN/ WAN network environment related to assigned projects.
- Respond to assigned trouble tickets & ensure the completion.
- Conduct Site survey & coordinate with different parties for implementation.
- Coordinate with suppliers & contractors to accomplish fiber and UTP cabling as per network design & project deliverables to fulfill customer needs & requirements.
- Manage system activities & assign the activities to the stakeholders through system (Siebel).
- Update activities on system regularly
- Follow up with respective teams for activities closure & issues.
- Prepare and record detailed technical documentation for FT Nodes.
- Ensure all project documents are up to date
- Create a full technical documentation of project upon completion.
- Manage and maintain effective business relationships with clients.
- Follow up with internal external stakeholders , take ownership for all given tasks
- Respond to emails & calls in instant manner Prepare and submit consolidated periodical progress report (weekly & monthly basis) that encompasses the status of each project within the Project Management Office.
- Report on the utilization of all resources within the department & ensure that they are effectively utilized and critical milestones are met in.
- Import system activity and generate reports.
- Bachelor degree in engineering or any similar degree
- CCNP, CCNA
- Experience in MS programs
- Bilingual (Arabic /English )
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / cv
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.