DIRECTOR OF ROOMS - #25411
Grand Hyatt Kuwait City
Grand Hyatt Kuwait is looking for a passionate, dynamic, and hardworking professional who enjoys leading, motivating and driving the overall Rooms Division of the largest conference and convention hotel in Kuwait.
The hotel will feature 302 luxury rooms and suites, four world-class F&B venues, and the largest event facilities in the city.
The Director of Rooms will be responsible to ensure the smooth and efficient management of the Rooms Division while guaranteeing that the various departments operate in line with hotel commercial and operational strategies and brand standards. This position requires hands-on leadership with strong people management, communications, and organizational skills.
We are looking for candidates who have experience in a similar role in a 5* luxury hotel, and display strong traits in the following areas:
- Strong leadership skills with a proven track record in similar luxury operations (At least 3 year experience in a similar role will be required
- An instinctive eye for detail and a very keen passion for customer service
- Someone with an entrepreneurial mindset that thrives in fast pace environments
- An inspirational, caring and engaging leader with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- A relentless and infectious passion for training and hands-on operational work
- A sound pre-opening experience in large hotel operations would be advantageous
- Arabic speaking is a must
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.