Team Lead Riders - #25129
When you think of food delivery in the MENA region, we’d be pretty surprised if talabat didn’t pop into your mind first! Since delivering our first order in Kuwait in 2004, we’ve grown quite a lot over the past 17 years
Today, we deliver hundreds of millions of food orders, grocery items and other products per year, to our customers in nine countries throughout the region with more than 3,000+ employees! Our food delivery business works with over 27,000 brands and almost 50,000 branches, while our q-commerce concept, talabat mart, now delivers groceries to customers in Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Oman Qatar, and the UAE in 30 minutes or less!
Our philosophy is to make sure we do what is right for our ecosystem - our customers, our partners, our people, our riders, and the communities in which we operate. Our #techforgood program allows our customers a safe and convenient way to contribute to important causes in their community through donating to local and international charities directly on talabat with a focus on food insecurity in the region. Since its inception in 2020, we have facilitated the donation of well over 1 million meals to those in need, as well as donated over $1.5 million to charity with the help of our partners and customers. talabat is part of Delivery Hero, the global leader in online food delivery and q-commerce
Responsible for maintaining the quality of logistics related operations
What's on your plate?
- Align with riders to solve problem in Real-time
- Weekly zone meeting with riders
- Assisting Dispatchers over communication channel related to riders
- Ensures compliance on rider equipment / branding usage
- Directs, optimizes and coordinates full order cycle
- Track ownership of Talabat cars
- Develop a report for all cars violations
- Support riders in any problem they face
What did we order?
- Bachelor's degree in logistics or any other related field
- 3 Years of full time experience in logistics
- Organization skills - Time management, resource planning
- Experience with managing bigger group of people
- Ability to work under pressure
- Fluent in both languages Arabic and English
- Communication skills (Written and Verbal)
- Excel Skills
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.