Adminstrator - #12508
Primary Location: KWT-AMD-Ahmadi
Schedule: Full-time Employment Type : Employee Job Level : Experienced
Job Posting: Jul 29, 2021
Unposting Date: Oct 27, 2021 Reporting Manager Title : Project Director :
Description - Internal
48,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations
We’re not just engineers. We’re a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet’s toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.?
Whatever your ambition, there’s a path for you here. And there’s no barrier to your potential career success. For more information, visit Worley.com
Provision of advice and support to staff on day-to-day Admin activities
Contribute to the development of HR systems, processes, policies, and procedures
Specific Accountabilities• Provide staff/contractors with advice and information on Human Resource related issues
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to relate well with people and develop a strong working relationship with employees of all levels within the organization
- Ability to show sincerity, empathy, and compassion to all while following management policies, principles and direction
- Quality Assurance – Responsible for working within the provisions and guidelines of the Quality Assurance system relevant to the BU, etc
- Safety – Responsible for personal safety safe working practices for the BU, etc. Understand and follow OH&S procedures
Mandatory Requirements:• Bachelor Degree in Commerce or Science
- Minimum 10 years total post-graduation experience
- Minimum 5 years post-graduation experience in a similar role
- Must have a degree in Business Administration /commerce
- Responsible for preparation of Timesheets, gate passes, visa formalities, coordination, and Liaise with employees. Document control, filing, etc
Demonstrate excellent MS Excel & office package skills to perform day-to-day job.
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative, and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with usIf you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.