Customer Service Representative - Bilingual - #12506
Tamdeen Mall Management
City: As Sālimīyah, Hawalli
Contract type: Full time
- Perform tasks as directed in pursue of the achievement of excellent customer service.
- Greet each customer with a warm, friendly smile followed by an appropriate greeting and gathers feedback information that can be useful to improve certain area of concern.
- Coordinate with other Departments, key tenants, suppliers and center’s advertising and public relations agencies to ensure excellent service delivery.
- Check cleanliness and operation of the Mall levels including its gates and ensure that they are clean and communicate any issues to the concerned Department.
- Keep a good communication with all the colleagues such as management and supervisors to ensure smooth and harmonious atmosphere.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through personal recognition and prompt cordial attention from the MALL visit until the customer leaves the center.
- Ensure repeat customers and first-time visitors receive recognition and prompt service.
- Ensure product knowledge is up to date and awareness of Mall Events, local events, venues, and transportation options.
- Follow up courtesy calls for customers who experienced issues.
- Inspect the Mall according to daily shift checklist to ensure quality assurance and communicate issues and maintenance gaps to the concerned Department to ensure the highest quality assurance is applied.
- Promote Inter-Mall Shops and facilities.
- Prepare customer service requisitions for amenities on a timely basis.
- Attend shift briefings on time to share valuable feedback and to facilitate communications for smooth operations.
- Perform other related duties as and when assigned
- Minimum experience of 2 years in Customer Service in hospitality industry preferred
- High School Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Strong communication skills and fluency in English and Arabic (preferred)
- Must have strong interpersonal skills
- 6 days a week in 8-hour rotational shifts
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.