Flush By Unit Operator - #12504
Flare Petroleum Service
City: Al Aḩmadī, Al Aḩmadī
Contract type: Full time
Employment Type Full time Industry Oil & Gas Job Location Ahmadi Date posted July 29, 2021 Valid through August 31, 2021
Position title Flush By Unit Operator Description
- Minimum 5-10 years experience of working on service rigs / flush by units.
- Familiar with Flush By Units / Rigs equipment`s handling tools (Power Tongs, Spanners, Chain Tongs)
- Knowledge of Pipe types (grade , torque, capacity)
- Strong rig up and rig down skills.
- Work under supervision of Supervisor.
- Report any unsafe, abnormal or hazardous condition to Supervisor.
- Keep good relationship with co-worker.
- Maintain proper handling tools and house keeping reports on rig.
- Shall hold a Diploma in an engineering discipline.
- Hold a valid Well Control Certificate for an Introductory Level accredited by International Association of Drilling Contractors (IADC) or by the International Well Control Forum (IWCF).
- Have minimum 4 years experience in SRP and/or SRP installation, pull out, commissioning, and troubleshooting.
- Fluent in English (Speaking / Reading / Writing)
- Kuwait Driving License preferred.
- Must have Visa type (18)
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.