Plant Operator - #12503
Tamdeen Mall Management
As Plant Operator you will be responsible for the following:
1. Ensure the smooth operation of the Chillers.
2. Inspects, monitors, and records operation of the central plant
3. Record all the parameters in the Logbook of Chillers & pumps and inform to his superior if find any deviation.
4. Performs a variety of skilled and semi-skilled activities associated with operation, maintenance, and repair of chillers and pumping systems, auxiliary equipment, water treatment and reuse systems including making repairs in a timely manner with a sense of urgency in order to minimize interruption of service.
5. Performs regularly scheduled preventive maintenance work per manufacturers recommendations and frequencies.
6. Maintains plant facilities and grounds to ensure they are in a proper state of repair, safe, and well kept.
7. Ensure the house keeping in the central plant room and associated areas.
8. Adjust the equipment’s as per the instruction of the supervisor.
9. Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
10. Monitoring of chemical dosing system and ensure the proper dosing of the chemical.
11. Each operator conducts his operations in a manner to ensure fulfilment and compliance with all Environmental / safety protection requirements during Operation.
12. Assist other team members as and when required
13. Perform any other tasks assigned by the Chief Engineer.
Minimum 5 years of experience in Mechanical maintenance works, Generators, Escalators, etc.
Preferred experience in Malls, Hospitals, Real Estate industries
Technical study, knowledge of computers
Preferably Bilingual (English is mandatory)
Work Schedule: 6 days a week in 8-hour rotational shifts
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.