Flush By Unit Supervisor - #12502
Flare Petroleum Service
City: Al Aḩmadī, Al Aḩmadī
Contract type: Full time
Employment Type Full time Industry Oil & Gas Job Location Ahmadi Date posted July 29, 2021 Valid through August 31, 2021
Position title Flush By Unit Supervisor Description
- 5-10 years working experience on Service Rigs / Flush By Units.
- Familiar with Rigs / Flush By Units equipment’s (travelling block, Draw work, Mud pumps).
- Knowledge of wells behaviors and aware of warning signs of rick.
- Calculation of pipe tally, kill sheets.
- Experience in installation, pulling, fishing, SRP, PCP, system.
- The FBU Supervisor shall be familiar with the FBU Control Panel, Components, Capabilities, and Limitation.
- Capable of carrying out all FBU related work including well/site safety, efficient operation, and capability of FBU crew supervision.
- Overall in charge of Flush By Units, equipment`s, crew, work site while operation.
- Work on driller control panel and operate various equipment`s. BOP , Pull master, Winch, Telescope, Mud pump.
- Keep Proper Maintenance plan of Equipment.
- Coordinate with Site Supervisor / Client to schedule activities.
- Implement Safety rules in Operation as per Company policy and Client requirements.
- Responsible to open, renew, and close the FBU job work permit as per the Company’s procedures.
- Shall execute the FBU job request as per the job objectives in the Company’s approved program, the Company’s SOP, and international standards.
- Shall prepare a detailed report as per Company format for each job/day preformed showing the log of events and the job result.
- The FBU Supervisor shall be responsible to perform the site survey to ensure the readiness of each location/ well site before mobilizing the FBU and report the location.
- Minimum 5 Years of supervisory position in FBU Operation with Minimum Five Years SRP/SRP Service Engineering.
- Hold a valid Well Control Certificate for a Supervisory Level accredited by International Association of Drilling Contractors (IADC) or by the International Well Control Forum (IWCF).
- Must have valid well control.
- Knowledge of MS Office (word, excel, power point and outlook).
- Knowledge of English (Reading , Writing , Speaking).
- Must have valid driving license in Kuwait.
- Must have Visa type (18).
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.