Intern - #12394
The Intern Analyst is an intermediate-level position responsible for assisting clients in raising funds in the capital markets, as well as in providing strategic advisory services for mergers, acquisitions and other types of financial transactions in coordination with the Institutional Banking team. The Intern Analyst also serves as an intermediary in trading for clients. The overall objective of this role is to act as a strategic advisor to our clients by formulating investment strategies and raising capital for clients.
- Responsible for developing comprehensive knowledge of complex issues Citi clients face around the world
- Participate in client dialogue on capital structure, liability management, liquidity and funding strategies, risk management, and investment solutions
- Partner with various Citi groups across the firm, including Risk Management, Investment Banking, and the Capital Markets Organization (CMO) and liaise with product partners
- Conduct accounting and financial statement analysis, cash flow modeling, and capital markets analysis
- Complete fundamental risk and credit analysis
- Assist in the presentation and development of new ideas to clients
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Commitment to personal growth and career development in team environment
- Knowledge of the global or domestic business landscape preferred
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated planning and organizational skills
- Desire to develop a comprehensive knowledge of the financial industry
- Proven commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Job Family Group:Institutional Banking
Job Family:Corporate Banking
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the "EEO is the Law" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.