VIP Business Development Manager (Kuwait) - #12390
The Luxury Closet
City: Bayān, Hawalli
Contract type: Full time
About usThe Luxury Closet is a company born in Dubai, the heart of luxury in the Arabian Peninsula, where we are redefining the world of luxury. We seek to challenge the norms, and build a company that inspires the smart modern day luxury consumer. In Dubai, we have learnt to dream big, think far, and do what no one thought possible. The Luxury Closet embodies these ideals, and aims to build an iconic brand and company that will connect luxury connoisseurs, and change the future of luxury shopping. Our mission is to be the leading marketplace for luxury shoppers in the GCC region. We will build a destination that has world class customer experience, differentiated technology and operational performance, and exceptional reach into the closets of the region. We were ranked as the Top 100 Startups Globally by Red Herring in 2016 and Top 4 Startups in UAE by Forbes Magazine, however, we care less for accolades, than our NPS
Some facts about The Luxury Closet
- TLC has raised $18m till date across 3 funding rounds
- TLC focuses on resale of perfect condition items from high end brands like LV, Hermes, and Rolex from sellers across Middle East, which globally has the highest per capita spend on luxury.
- Founded in 2012, it has expanded rapidly and delivered robust growth. TLC direct-to-consumer sales in MENA represent 60% of revenues and overwhelmingly extends to 40% from Asia to The USA.
- Resale has proved to be a Resilient and High growth Business Model, with TLC’s sales growing nearly 100% YOY
- TLC was ranked as Top 100 startups in Arab World by World Economic Forum https://widgets.weforum.org/arabstartups/
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- In close collaboration with the Chief Merchandising Officer, plan and lead implementation of the overall Individual Seller (IS) acquisition strategy (On & Offline)
- Responsible for main IS KPI's (New IS and IS item submissions)
- Implement an effective strategy to activate external sales agents, agents that will act to increase TLC’s item supply. Assists the team in securing the right supply, to meet monthly quotas.
- Partner with private clients, organizations and businesses to develop relationships that result in product acquisition and lead referrals.
- In close collaboration with Merchandising team, understand fast-selling items and ensure aligned supply.
- In close collaboration with Growth team, lead and supervise Marketing activities to acquire new sellers (Paid Acquisition, eCRM, Events...)
- In close collaboration with Product team, ensure Individual Sellers -focused tools and functionalities are released.
- 3+ years of relevant experience for the role (Business Development or Sales positions).
- Experience within GCC region, and solid connection with the fashion/ luxury environment.
- Fluent in English and Arabic.
- Advance knowledge of Excel.
- Digital Marketing experience is a plus.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.