Field Service Engr II - #12216
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We have an opportunity for an Field Service Engineer II for our Honeywell Building Technologies Team in Kuwait.
Field Service Engineer II Responsibilities
- Service and maintenance of Honeywell and third party equipment (as per trade expertise).
- Prepare the shop drawings and application projects specifically for SLJs.
- Supervision of field installation, cabling in SLJs.
- Resolve equipment and accessory needs for implementation and inform FSL or FSS in time.
- Carry out design works, programming of all Security Systems
- Prepare graphics and necessary programming works as per specifications.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working with BMS and Security solutions.
- Site experience required
- Kuwait driving license required
Honeywell offers employees the opportunity to work on the world’s most exciting projects, transforming the cities we live in, the buildings where we work, and the vehicles that move us.
- Annual Salary and consolidated allowance.
- Group medical insurance plan life
- Paid annual leave and time off work
- Business travel insurance
- End of service benefits
- Airfare allowance
- Education allowance.
- A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity and innovation.
- Market specific training and on-going personal development.
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- JOB ID: HRD130443
- Category: Customer Experience
- Location: 1st / 4th Floor floor, Al-Naqib building, Abu Bakr,Al-Sadeeq St. P.O.Box 20825,Kuwait City,AL KUWAYT,13069,Kuwait
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.