Advanced Project Engr - #12173
Improve business and family comfort, protection and productivity
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We have an opportunity for a Advanced Project Engineer for our Performance Materials and Technologies Team in Kuwait.
The purpose of this role is to lead small to medium size project teams (5-10 engineers) that implements standard engineering solutions with customised (complex) specials, if required, to successful completion and within budgeted time and cost constraints.
Advanced Project Engineer Responsibilities
- Act as a technical point of contact for all customers
- Establishing professional relationships with customers and internal stakeholders to ensure that technical project requirements are fully defined, agreed, and delivered within schedule and cost constraints.
Ensures that required prerequisites (e.g. design inputs, tools, documentation, deliverables, schedule, budget) are in place prior to commencing work
- Produces and/or approves functional and detailed design specifications and provides technical leadership, support and expertise for the project team.
- Monitors and controls technical project scope against the Project Execution Plan and Functional & Detailed Design Specifications
Reports progress and technical problems and/or changes to project manager.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- Appropriate technical discipline qualification
- Six sigma certification preferable, but not essential
- Experience of working closely with customers
- 5 to 7+ years of project experience as a Senior Project Engineer.
Honeywell offers employees the opportunity to work on the world’s most exciting projects, transforming the cities we live in, the buildings where we work, and the vehicles that move us.
- Annual Salary and consolidated allowance.
- Group medical insurance plan life
- Paid annual leave and time off work
- Business travel insurance
- End of service benefits
- Airfare allowance
- Education allowance.
- A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity and innovation.
- Market specific training and on-going personal development.
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- JOB ID: HRD127839
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Block 5 - Wafra road No 306 - Shuaiba,Western industrial Area,Kuwait,AL KUWAYT,Kuwait
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.