Project Engr I - #12172
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We have an opportunity for a Project Engineer I for our Performance Materials and Technologies Team in Kuwait.
Project Engineer I Responsibilities
- Support Project Team with Control systems design, implementation, and documentation activities
- Review Customer Input and accordingly generate query (if any) for clarification.
- Development of HMI Graphics from P&ID markup
- Support in planning / scheduling of project execution.
- Prepare submittals per engineering standards, ensuring commitment dates are met. Review submittals with sales and delivery teams and lead team to obtain submittal approval
- DCRMT support with required Documentation like Final document preparation and Transmittal, VDRL / DCI updates and interaction with Customer and their documentation Team.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelors’ degree in engineering preferred.
- Appropriate technical qualification for role.
- Six Sigma Certification preferred.
- KSE Membership
- Control system knowledge and product certification.
Honeywell offers employees the opportunity to work on the world’s most exciting projects, transforming the cities we live in, the buildings where we work, and the vehicles that move us.
- Annual Salary and consolidated allowance.
- Group medical insurance plan life
- Paid annual leave and time off work
- Business travel insurance
- End of service benefits
- Airfare allowance
- Education allowance.
- A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity and innovation.
- Market specific training and on-going personal development.
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- JOB ID: HRD128104
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Block 5 - Wafra road No 306 - Shuaiba,Western industrial Area,Kuwait,AL KUWAYT,Kuwait
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.