Supervisor Riders - #12170
When you think of food delivery in the MENA region, we’d be pretty surprised if talabat didn’t pop into your mind first! Since delivering our first order in Kuwait in 2004, we’ve grown quite a lot over the past 17 years
Today, we deliver hundreds of millions of food orders, grocery items and other products per year, to our customers in nine countries throughout the region with more than 3,000+ employees! Our food delivery business works with over 27,000 brands and almost 50,000 branches, while our q-commerce concept, talabat mart, now delivers groceries to customers in Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Oman Qatar, and the UAE in 30 minutes or less!
Our philosophy is to make sure we do what is right for our ecosystem - our customers, our partners, our people, our riders, and the communities in which we operate. Our #techforgood program allows our customers a safe and convenient way to contribute to important causes in their community through donating to local and international charities directly on talabat with a focus on food insecurity in the region. Since its inception in 2020, we have facilitated the donation of well over 1 million meals to those in need, as well as donated over $1.5 million to charity with the help of our partners and customers. talabat is part of Delivery Hero, the global leader in online food delivery and q-commerce
Who are we?
As part of the Delivery Hero Network, Talabat is the pioneer of the online food ordering industry in the Middle East. Our operations span across Kuwait, Egypt, KSA, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Jordan and United Arab Emirates. With more than 1,500+ employees, 4 million users, 15,000+ brands and 400,000 daily orders, we are just getting
Responsible for the performance of riders and managing the overall operational performance of the assigned outsourced companies. Supervise team leads to achieve the targets
What’s On Your Plate?
- Work closely with the assigned 3PL(s) as an Account
- Communicate on daily basis with the assigned 3PLs for riders’ performance. Work closely with the 3PL supervisors to improve the performance of the riders
- Highlight the poor performing riders to the assigned 3PL supervisor
- Making sure that proper training is given periodically to the assigned 3PLs’ riders. Work closely with the 3PL supervisor to participate in the training process
- Distribute the tasks to Team Leads & fleet coordinators and follow up on progress
- Report any difficulties the 3PLs are facing that prevents them from performing well
- Support the City Manager in improving the city/zone performance by communicating with the riders, supervisors or owners of the assigned 3PLs
- Review the quality surveys and communicate with the 3PLs for rider’s compliance
- Keep a training record and work closely with training team in providing refresher training with the up-to-date training material
- Any other tasks as requested by the line manager
What Do We Request?
- Diploma or Bachelor's degree in logistics or any other related field
- 2-4 Years of full-time experience in managing/supervising team (preferred with couriers/driver supervision)
- KPI’s and result-focused
- Ability to work under pressure
- Fluent in one or more of these languages: Arabic, English, Urdu & Hindi
- Communication skills (Written and Verbal)
- Training experience is a plus.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.