Sr. Specialist Vendor Performance - #11968
When you think of food delivery in the MENA region, we’d be pretty surprised if talabat didn’t pop into your mind first! Since delivering our first order in Kuwait in 2004, we’ve grown quite a lot over the past 17 years
Today, we deliver hundreds of millions of food orders, grocery items and other products per year, to our customers in nine countries throughout the region with more than 3,000+ employees! Our food delivery business works with over 27,000 brands and almost 50,000 branches, while our q-commerce concept, talabat mart, now delivers groceries to customers in Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Oman Qatar, and the UAE in 30 minutes or less!
Our philosophy is to make sure we do what is right for our ecosystem - our customers, our partners, our people, our riders, and the communities in which we operate. Our #techforgood program allows our customers a safe and convenient way to contribute to important causes in their community through donating to local and international charities directly on talabat with a focus on food insecurity in the region. Since its inception in 2020, we have facilitated the donation of well over 1 million meals to those in need, as well as donated over $1.5 million to charity with the help of our partners and customers. talabat is part of Delivery Hero, the global leader in online food delivery and q-commerce
Who are we?
As part of the Delivery Hero Network, Talabat is the pioneer of the online food ordering industry in the Middle East. Our operations span across Kuwait, Egypt, KSA, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Jordan and United Arab Emirates. With more than 1,500+ employees, 4 million users, 15,000+ brands and 400,000 daily orders, we are just getting
Managing and improving the performance of Vendors across the country. Taking ownership of vendor service levels by measuring compliance, finding performance gaps and execute a plan to fill performance related gap
What’s On Your Plate?
- Identify and solve vendor performance related problems by analyzing and deriving insights from large, complex sets of data
- Work alongside the commercial and the logistics teams to reduce fail rate, restaurant delay and food preparation times
- Work closely with country operations, commercial and product teams to optimize customers ordering experience
- Provide input to the restaurant operations strategy and support its implementation in the country along the regional guidelines
- Connect with vendor performance responsible (account managers) in country and build an end to end process for process implementation & review
- Provide weekly updates to country management on projects & performance progress
- Analyze top/bottom performing vendors by area/city and highlight any high deviation vs standards
- Recommend actions to improve performance to country logistics manager
- Liaise with the regional vendor performance team on special projects, product updates, etc
What Do We Request?
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4-6 years of experience in food/grocery tech industry is highly preferred
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Arabic & English
- Excellent stakeholder management skills: Experience in dealing with members and cross-functional teams
- Experience in Data Analytics tools like tableau, looker etc
- Ability to analyze data and derive insights from comprehensive data reports
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, work under pressure, handle stress,
- An individual contributor who can work in a fast-paced environment with a make it happen attitude
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.