Lead Project Engineer (Automation) - Siemens Kuwait - #11967
Siemens Digital Industries is a leading innovator in automation and digitalization. Our mission is to support customers in leveraging growth, profit opportunities and ecological footprint in the discrete and process industries. Our Digital Enterprise portfolio integrates virtual and real worlds - with a unique end-to-end portfolio and Digital Twins across the entire value chain. It focuses on the needs of specific verticals. We continually expand our Digital Enterprise portfolio to include ground breaking technologies and offer industry-specific end-to-end solutions for companies of all sizes.
Join our Digital Industries as the Lead Project Engineer in Kuwait and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role - Challenging And Future-Oriented!
- Lead project engineer fully responsible for the complete technical solution in the assigned (multiple) projects
- Managing the project's technical design and implementation aspects in accordance with the complete project scope and specifications
- Creating and managing the engineering workflow plan, planning detailed engineering design, preparing & reviewing necessary technical design documents
- Responsible for creation of the overall and detailed system architecture
- Responsible for the design, selection, configuration of all Hardware & Software in the projects
- Responsible for creating overall software architecture, primary software blocks and providing guidance to team members for further software implementation
- Delegating technical tasks to team members, assisting team members in solving technical problems, and ensuring efficient use of resources in the project.
- Co-ordination and getting work done from multiple team members located remotely (outside Kuwait)
- Responding to Technical queries from all stakeholders
- Leading FAT activities, collaborating and providing support to Testing team members
- Leading pre-commissioning, commissioning and SAT activities and providing support to site team members
- Providing Training to customer staff
- Assisting Project Manager in project planning activities
- Co-ordinating with Procurement Management, Vendors, Customers, etc on technical topics
- Leading project related Technical discussions internally and externally
- Providing Technical Support to Sales and Bidding Teams
- Adherence to all Company policies and guidelines ( including Quality & EHS matters )
Your Qualifications And Skills - Digital And Solid!
- Experience between 8-10 years in large sized Automation projects in an International environment with industrial knowhow in Water & Waste Water, Oil & Gas, Chemicals, etc.
- Working experience with MPW / MEW / other related Authorities in Kuwait and knowledge of their specifications
- Sound Hardware / Software knowledge and Hands-on experience in Siemens Control System, Siemens DCS (PCS 7), Siemens PLC, Siemens WinCC and SCADA applications
- Experience in Instrumentation will be an added advantage
- Sound experience as Technical Lead in medium to large sized Automation projects
- Experience in preparing the engineering workflow plan, planning detailed engineering design, preparing & reviewing necessary technical design documents
- Ability to get work done with multiple remote teams (virtual communication)
- Good command over English language, Good Communication and Presentation Skills
- Knowledge of Quality Management and EHS aspects in Projects
- Ability to develop solutions and strategies for tackling future challenges.
- Having driving License
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Electrical & Electronic Services K.S.C.C.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.