Graphic Designer - Kuwaiti only - #11966
Tamdeen Mall Management
As a graphic designer, you will be responsible to Bring the latest trends and technology to bear on graphic design to drive shopper experience and engagement with TMM malls.
- Work closely with Corporate Marketing team and the center marketing managers to drive graphic design projects
- Prepare work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials from management; plan concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrate concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts
- Select type size and style to enhance the readability of text and image.
- Obtain approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepare finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; and purchasing from vendors
- Design print and online graphics, and other communication materials.
- Create these materials by hand or by using technology, including computer software programs. Adobe's Creative Suite—including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and more—is the standard in the industry and most employers expect designers to be proficient with its programs.
- Meet with management to gain an understanding of what they want their proposed communications to look like. Create or incorporate illustrations, pictures, and designs to reflect the desired theme and tone of the communications.
- Produce drafts for review and make revisions based on the feedback received.
- Review final productions for errors and ensure that final prints reflect client specifications.
- Prepare final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Maintain complete confidentiality of all sensitive matters relating to the business in general and Marketing Department
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
Must have a strong sense of ownership to deliver department objectives and pursue professional development of self and team.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.