Operations Manager - #11795
We are looking for a professional Operations Manager to coordinate and oversee our organization’s operations.
Company's Breif: Orange Convenience Stores is an online-offline retail company that focuses on F&B. It is currently in the process of expansion within the next period of time.
The specific duties of an Operations Manager include formulating strategy, improving performance, procuring material and resources and securing compliance. You should be ready to mentor your team members, find ways to increase quality of customer service and implement best practices across all levels.
- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
- Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices
- Purchase materials, plan inventory and oversee warehouse efficiency
- Help the organization’s processes remain legally compliant
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives
- Examine financial data and use them to improve profitability
- Manage budgets and forecasts
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPIs
- Recruit, train and supervise staff
- Find ways to increase quality of customer service.
- Proven work experience as Operations Manager or similar role
- Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Experience budgeting and forecasting
- Familiarity with business and financial principles
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership ability
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Degree in Business, Operations Management or related field
- Experience in retail F&B and Groceries
Expected Start Date: 9/1/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.