Liner Hanger Specialist - #11374
Field Specialist - Liner Hangers
Do you enjoy being part of a successful completions and wellbore intervention team?
Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?
Join our Wellbore Construction, Kuwait team
Baker Hughes is a leading provider of Liner Hanger equipment and services in Kuwait. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Our highly experienced technical support team provide pre-job planning, delivery and post-job analysis for our extensive range of technology and products for the oil & gas industry.
Partner with the best
The Field Specialist - Wellbore Construction will be a vital member of the Completions and Well Interventions team, as this role will be responsible for directly supervising the installations of wellbore construction equipment particularly liner hangers at clients offshore well sites.
As a Field Specialist - Wellbore Construction, you will be responsible for:
Supervising the installation of wellbore construction equipment particularly liner hangers at clients’ offshore well sites
- Ensuring supplied equipment is compatible with well parameters and other equipment used during installation.
- Troubleshooting scenarios to ensure efficient installation of equipment.
- Providing front-line support at clients’ well site on the installation to ensure products and services are of the highest quality and are installed in a safe manner
- Collecting and input equipment specifications and well parameters into computer programs to generate pre-job and post-job reports
- Continuing to expand knowledge and expertise in applications of increasing complexity and/or risk in Wellbore Construction and/or other product groups
- Participating in Baker Hughes and Clients Health, Safety, and Environment Management Programs
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
Have a Valid Residency in Kuwait & able for transfer
- Have a Curriculum vitae Approval from customer in Liner hangers & Completion Applications
- Have a BSc in engineering approved by Kuwait engineering syndicate
- Have a 5 YER+ of experience specific in Liner Hangers and preferable in other product lines
- Have the ability to be on 24 hour call
- Have thorough knowledge of drilling and completion techniques and drilling/work over rig operations
- Have thorough mechanical and application proficiency with down hole tool products
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
About Us: With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Join Us: Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.