Senior Logistics Analyst - #11237
Serco North America
Serco has a great opportunity for you to take a role as part of the Global Logistics Augmentation and Staff Support (GLASS) team in supporting the Army Sustainment Command at Camp Arifjan, Kuwait. Join an integrated government-industry team in support of multiple program functions. Specific tasks include the following: Operations and Plans, Desk Officer, ORSA, Training and Exercise, Automation/Database Management and Cost Management Support Services. You will provide a wide range of customer requirements in the Army supply systems and operations. Use your expertise and collaborative skills to positively impact our national defense and make a difference in the world’s greatest Army.
This position is contingent upon your ability to maintain/transfer a Secret clearance.
This position is contingent upon customer requirements and/or their approval.
In this role, you will:
- Provide Logistics support services in the support of Global Logistics Operations and support areas
- Assists with requirements development and refinement, technical reviews of requirements packets, preparation of technical support for negotiation documents, and level of effort requirement's development.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree and 5 years of directly related experience.
- Or 9 years of directly related experience.
- Effective interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Ability to assist in conducting training courses or briefings for Government personnel, research and respond to inquiries.
- Ability to perform in-depth research of emerging policy, regulation, directives, or industrial issues; and monitor ongoing, new, and changing requirements.
- Ability to monitor project schedules and performance metrics; prepare briefings and information papers; and attend meetings and teleconferences.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Active Secret Clearance
- Must already be located in Kuwait.
- Have the ability to travel 10% of the time
Additional desired experience and skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree
To review Serco benefits please visit: https://www.serco.com/na/careers/benefits-of-choosing-serco.
If you require an accommodation with the application process please email: email@example.com or call the HR Service Desk at 800-628-6458, option 1. Please note, due to EEOC/OFCCP compliance, Serco is unable to accept resumes by email.
Serco does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies without being a contracted approved vendor. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Serco and will not be obligated to pay a placement or contract fee. If you are interested in becoming an approved vendor at Serco, please email Agencies@serco-na.com.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.