Housekeeping Attendant - #11013
Hilton Hotels & Resorts
A Housekeeping Attendant will support all Housekeeping and Laundry with guest requests analyzing each request and delegating between the team members, so that work can be done in an efficient and timely manner ensuring an exceptional experience for our Guests.
What will I be doing?
As Housekeeping Attendant, you will support all Housekeeping and Laundry team for all aspects by delegating the day-to-day activities Housekeeping and Laundry within the hotel. Specifically, a Housekeeping Attendant will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Clean rooms/ suites, as assigned, which includes: making beds, cleaning bathrooms, dusting, vacuuming and washing windows / tracks.
- Reports rooms as clean and available
- Reports maintenance deficiencies in order to maintain room in compliance with hotel standards.
- Strip dirty linen/towels and remove used amenities from room/suite
- Check maid cart for supplies, stock as needed. Greet guests immediately with friendly/sincere acknowledgement
- Replenish lien and guest amenities.Clean balconies, if applicable
- Respond to special requests by guests (Such as providing extra amenities or service time requests)
- Ensure consistently high operating standards in every area of Housekeeping and Laundry, as identified d by the hotel brand standards
- Provide excellent guest service
- Actively works on availability and release of Rooms for Guest Service along with Floor Housekeeping Supervision
What are we looking for?
A Housekeeping Attendant serving Hilton is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values below:
- Previous 2 years experience in 4 - 5 stars hotel is a must
- Has a transferable visa in Kuwait (article 18)
- Can join immidiately
- Planning and organizing
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proficiency, at intermediate level, with computers and computer programs
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent standards of clean
It is advantageous in this position if you demonstrate the following capabilities and advantages:
- Ability to work in a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Positive Attitude
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!