Accountant - #10772
KDDB General Trading & Contracting
1. To compile, develop and implement management reports including; bank facilities, receivables and payables, etc.
2. To supervise and coordinate teams to track and verify financial activities.
3. To manage confidentiality with regards to employee and Company project sensitive issues and information.
4. To confirm and verify all accountant’s reports, payments and receivables.
5. To guide, supervise and train the team of Accountants.
6. To assist in preparation of annual budgets and related analysis.
7. To assist in the month end account closing activities.
Qualification & Experience:
A Bachelor’s degree in Commercial Accountancy
Capable of delegating and getting work done through others
Analysis and interpretation of data
Management and team player
Quality and 6 to 10 years of work experience with exposure to a wide range of accounting and team activities accuracy attitude
Male only, must be able to join immediately. Transferable Residence.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.