Local Purchasing Officer - #10766
KDDB General Trading & Contracting
To coordinate procurement activities to meet project materials requests, in accordance to Company Policies and procedures.
1. To review material requisition orders in accordance with Company procedures and approvals.
2. To maintain and update the vendor's list.
3. To Document / Record information regarding the orders received and sent.
4. To prepare purchase orders, advance payments, L/ C's, insurances, etc.
5. To communicate with suppliers and other departments / organizations to follow up supply.
6. To prepare material purchased and received reports.
7. To prepare inquiry documents about commercial standards, technical specifications, BOQ’s and Drawings, as per Company requirements.
8. To review vendors and supplier’s quotations to determine best price and deliver date.
9. To prepare & issue purchase orders in accordance with selected suppliers, price and technical specifications.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Documentation regarding LC, other procedures, etc
- Communication Skills
- Computer Skills
- Company Procedures
- Knowledge of Oil Field, industrial and maintenance
- Experience in Customs clearance and transportation
- A Bachelor’s degree / Diploma in any discipline
- Driving License is a must.
- 3 to 6 Years of Work Experience in any order processing position
- Transferable Residence
Eligible local candidates please send your Updated CV along with supporting documents to email email@example.com
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.