Procurement Engineer - #10765
KDDB General Trading & Contracting
To handle the procurement activities to meet Project needs, according to Company policies and procedures.
1. To review / assess technical Specification, BOQ (Bill of Quantity) and Drawings to determine suitable vendors and suppliers.
2. To prepare inquiry documents about commercial standards, technical specifications, BOQ’s and Drawings, as per Company requirements.
3. To review vendors and suppliers’ quotations to determine best price and deliver date.
4. To review quotations of identified technical and commercial specifications received from the vendors and suppliers.
5. To prepare & issue purchase orders in accordance with selected suppliers, price and technical specifications.
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A Bachelors degree in Cost Engineering or Engineering
• Negotiation Skills
• 6 to 10 Years of Work Experience as Procurement Engineer with experience in procurement/purchase department
Work Experience as Procurement Engineer with exposure to commercial terms & conditions
Eligible local candidates with specific experience please send your Updated CV along with supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.