Equipment Coordinator/Department Secretary - #10763
KDDB General Trading & Contracting
1. To supervise the maintenance & repair of equipment at minimal cost and deliver on time.
2. To manage the equipment fleet, maintenance fleet, equipment dispatching, personnel and workshop administration.
3. To ensure tooling and maintenance facilities are adequate and operating for the efficient functioning of the workshop.
4. To maintain regular productive communications with other Project/Division Heads for maintenance of equipment.
5. To monitor & maintain relevant stock inventory levels of stores.
6. To estimate the actual cost factors for work and to recommend the labor charge for work completed.
7. To analyze and provide technical data, prices, comparisons, availability and submit recommendations for procurement of new equipment.
Qualifications & Experience:
Diploma of Engineering in Mechanical or Automotive disciplines.
Knowledge of equipment types and Models
Heavy Equipment Repair and Maintenance skills
Communication skills in English
07 to 10 years of work experience as an Equipment superintendent or assistant Superintendent or as Foreman.
To prepare all forms of communications to provide information to supervisors, peers, subordinates and to communicate with other Departments.
To document/ record information, maintain files, process all paper work, and to perform day to day administrative tasks.
To develop and maintain constructive and cooperative working relationships with other departments and agencies.
To ensure events, processes and all relevant documents comply with Company procedures, policies, regulations & standards.
To schedule and confirm appointments for the personnel of the departments.
To coordinate with others to receive or submit regular reports / forms in time.
To order, dispense and maintain supplies required for regular administration works.
To arrange, coordinate meetings / Conferences as required.
Qualifications & Experience :
Well versed in English Language
3 to 5 Years of Work Experience in any Administrative kind of job
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.